Gravity Closes the Gap in Current Access Control Solutions
GRAVITY is the first and only industrial-grade, digital tethering solution that automatically prevents key or access card separation and loss - with absolute reliability. Now you can leverage your existing access control investments with total confidence when keys are mobile and at the greatest risk.
Gravity Supports KEY Areas of Risk Management
Corporations, Facility Management companies, Hospitals as well as Colleges and Universities all utilize risk management strategies to improve bottom line performance and reduce liability. Gravity is an excellent and cost effective support to risk mitigation strategies focused on operations, finance and compliance.
Leverages Existing Access Control Investments
GRAVITY is Key Control Cabinet Agnostic and works with whichever system you have invested in or are considering. By closing the gap in your current key control system and working with both physical and electronic keys, GRAVITY mitigates risk in a flexible, cost effective manner.
How GRAVITY Works:
- GRAVITY tethers your keys while using an electronic signal that works as a 5-7 step, mobile barrier around the worker.
- Upon breaching this radius, GRAVITY’s unique alarm, vibration and strobe light are triggered.
- GRAVITY’s sleek, rugged design is engineered for workers’ daily use and convenience: 1) a handy key FOB holds the key ring and 2) a host unit that securely attaches to the user’s belt. The FOB is easily removed by pressing on the thumb release button and returned to the belt unit with a simple click and snap. As workers do their job, GRAVITY does its magic ensuring keys are always kept close at hand.
GRAVITY Prevents Master Key Separation and Loss
- Prevention: As workers do their job, GRAVITY does its magic ensuring keys are always kept close at hand.
- Ease-of-Use: GRAVITY is easily removed by pressing on the key unit’s thumb release button and returned to the belt unit with a simple click and snap.
- Triple Threat Alarms: The belt unit and key unit emit a combination of unique alarms based on feel (vibration of belt unit), audio (chirp alarm on belt unit and louder 85 dB alarm on key unit), and visual (strobe on key unit). This combination makes identifying key location quick and fool-proof.
- Reliability: GRAVITY runs on standard AAA batteries with an average life of six months. Once batteries reach 20% capacity, a warning chirp alerts users that they need to be replaced.
- Scalability: Multiple GRAVITY units can work in close proximity to one another because each key unit is uniquely married to its belt unit via an RF signal generator.
- Storability: The key unit can be placed in a low-power state for off-shift storage within a key control cabinet. Removal from storage without re-holster to a belt unit causes alarm.
- Gravity was engineered to seamlessly integrate with the Morse Watchmans, Deister, Traka and other Key Control Cabinets.
key FOB holds the key ring
host unit that securely
attaches to the user’s belt