The new force of certainty in key control
GRAVITY Closes the Risk Gap in Current Access Control Solutions
GRAVITY is the first and only industrial-grade, digital tethering solution that automatically preempts key or access card separation and loss - with absolute reliability. Now you can leverage your existing access control investments with total confidence when keys are mobile and at the greatest risk.
GRAVITY Supports KEY Areas of Risk Management
Corporations, Facility Management companies, Hospitals as well as Colleges and Universities all utilize risk management strategies to improve bottom line performance and reduce liability. Gravity is an excellent and cost effective support to risk mitigation strategies focused on operations, finance and compliance.
Leverages Existing Access Control Investments
GRAVITY is Key Control Cabinet Agnostic and works with whichever system you have invested in or are considering. By closing the gap in your current key control system and working with both physical and electronic keys, GRAVITY mitigates risk in a flexible, cost effective manner.
How GRAVITY Works:
- GRAVITY tethers your keys while using an electronic signal that works as a 5-7 step, mobile barrier around the worker.
- Upon breaching this radius, GRAVITY’s unique alarm, vibration and strobe light are triggered.
- GRAVITY’s sleek, rugged design is engineered for workers’ daily use and convenience: 1) a handy key FOB holds the key ring and 2) a host unit that securely attaches to the user’s belt. The FOB is easily removed by pressing on the thumb release button and returned to the belt unit with a simple click and snap. As workers do their job, GRAVITY does its magic ensuring keys are always kept close at hand.
GRAVITY Automatically Preempts Key Separation & Loss
- Preemptive: As workers do their job, GRAVITY does its magic ensuring keys are always kept close at hand. You'll never have to find them because they're never lost in the first place.
- Ease-of-Use: GRAVITY is easily removed by pressing on the key unit’s thumb release button and returning to the belt unit with a simple click and snap.
- 3-Way Separation Alert: When keys separate outside the electronic barrier, the alert is instant and fool-proof. GRAVITY's belt and key units emit unique alarms based on feel (vibration of belt unit), audio (chirp and louder 85 dB alarm on key unit), and visual (strobe on key unit).
- Industrial-Grade Quality/Reliability: GRAVITY is designed for industrial environments with usability in mind. The vibration feature can be felt through heavy utility belts and the 85 dB audio alarm can be heard in loud environments. GRAVITY runs on standard AAA batteries with an average life of six months. Once batteries reach 20% capacity, a warning chirp alerts users that they need to be replaced.
- Scalability: Multiple GRAVITY units can work in close proximity to one another because each key unit is uniquely married to its belt unit via an RF signal generator.
- Storability: The key unit can be placed in a low-power state for off-shift storage within a key control cabinet. Removal from storage without re-holster to a belt unit causes alarm.
- Gravity was engineered to seamlessly integrate with the Morse Watchmans, Deister, Traka and other Key Control Cabinets.
key FOB holds the key ring
host unit that securely
attaches to the user’s belt